Hey! This is a blog For "Victorious" Dan Schneider's new TV series set to premiere March 27 2010. "VictoriousTeam" can also be found on TWITTER @VictoriousTeam. Fans may ask questions to "Team Victorious by commenting on posts on the blog!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Birthweek Song



Next episode of Victorious? "The Birthweek Song"! Airing this Sunday at 8:00pm like always! This episode will feature a new song by Victoria called "Your The Reason" where she sing's for her sister Trina for a birthday present when she isn't able to think of anything else to get her. While elsewhere Robbie helps out his grandmother with her computer.

Watch HERE for TWO clips of Victorious below of the next episode!

Episodic clip from Victorious "The Birthweek Song," premiering Sunday, April 25 at 8pm (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon. from NickPress on Vimeo.

Episodic clip from Victorious "The Birthweek Song," premiering Sunday, April 25 at 8pm (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon. from NickPress on Vimeo.


Watch, as this episode does contain an awesome dance number!!!

*Edit* And here are the lyrics as requested for the song "Your The Reason" by Victoria Justice

1st Verse
I don't want to make a scene
I don't want to let you down
tryin' to do my own thing
and I'm starting to figure it out

That it's

Hook
Alright keep it together
where ever we go
and it's
alright oh well whatever

Everybody needs to know

Chorus
You might be crazy
have I told you lately
that I love you
your the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly
and it's crazy that someone could change me
now no matter what it is I have to do I'm not afraid to try
and you need to know that your the reason ...
why

2nd Verse
I don't even care when they say your a little bit off
Look at me I, I say I can never get enough

Cuz it's

Hook
Alright keep it together
where ever we go
and it's
alright oh well whatever

Everybody needs to know

Chorus
You might be crazy
have I told you lately
that I love you
your the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly
and it's crazy that someone could change me
now no matter what it is I have to do I'm not afraid to try
and you need to know that your the reason ...
why

Bridge
If it was raining you would yell at the sun
pick up the pieces when the damage is done
you say it's just another day in the shade
look at what a mess we made

Chorus
You might be crazy
have I told you lately
that I love you
your the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly
and it's crazy that someone could change me
now no matter what it is I have to do I'm not afraid to try

You might be crazy
have I told you lately
that I love you
your the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly
and it's crazy that someone could change me
now no matter what it is I have to do I'm not afraid to try
and you need to know that your the reason why


-VictoriousTeam

57 comments:

  1. Hey! I am A big fan of Victorious! Just to let you know... I am totally waiting for the Birthday week episode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am a big fan of victorious as well. The birthday week song is my favorite so far. The whole team is awesome!!! Keep it up, your doing great. ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats this song called??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love Victorious and my fav song is you're the reason and keep it up like tori said MAKE IT SHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its not fly its die!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is fly. it would not make sense if the song said,"you're the only reason that i'm not afraid to die."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah it is NOT die. Why would it be die?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Victoria i think Beck is cute and i think u guys should make a new episode were u and Beck start to kiss then popperotzie walks in on u guys and starts going off on u then Beck stats saying its not what it looks like then Jade walks in and says were over. then u and Beck go off on popperotzie. and now im done. I LOVE U BECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am obsessed with this song!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. anonymous said.....
    I have been looking for that song for ages and ages

    ReplyDelete
  11. I printed out the lyrics right when I saw them and used them as music for a talent show and got 2nd place because the judges mliked the song thanks for posting it !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am tottttaly obsesed with the song

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this song i got 1st place at the talent show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i watch victorious all the time i love that song and i learned it and i sing it for my friends all the time. I'm gunna sing it in our school american idol. <3 u guys,ur show, and ur songs
    pce yo! --michelle~ BC, michigan

    ReplyDelete
  15. LTS (love this song)!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE VICTORIUS IT IS MY FAV SHOW EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this song is totally amazingg!!! the lyrics are soo sweet and they actually make sense and the way the mucis falls is juss...WOW!! Victoria...YOU ROCK!! keep on shining!! Ur voice is amazing and so r u!! The whole crew is juss AMAZING! love ya guyz <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I ♥(luv) this song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. the show is so cool and this song is so sweet, funny, and cool at the same time! i like how all the words make sense and r somewhat true to the trina character! keep making and singing great songs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this show like soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome and Torri and Cat are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome and i like love this song sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg this is like 40th time i song this

    ReplyDelete
  22. I listen to this song all the time its soooo awesome and Beck is sooooooo hot! There should be a episode where Cat sings cause she has a amazing voice

    ReplyDelete
  23. this song is great, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omg I love this song u guyz r awsome. I love u Ariana and Victoria. I really want to meet u. Do u have a new show comin out?
    LUV YAH -Delainee-

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this song ive already leaened all
    of it and i ve been teaching it to
    my little sister she lovesbit too!!
    Im gonna sing it in my camp talent show
    next year!!
    I LOVE BECK!! HE IS SO HOT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. HI, i like victorious and i am happy i found this site! I really wanna learn the lyrics!

    ReplyDelete
  27. victorious rox your SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot beck

    ReplyDelete
  28. victourious fuckin sucks

    ReplyDelete
  29. it is fly listen more carefully

    ReplyDelete
  30. loveeee this song i am doing it for my year ten music exam and my teacher tought me there is no reason to b scared to sing infront off people so im gonna aim it at her and now although noone says things bad about my singing i wouldn't listen because i now have guts too sing infront off anyone x and now my teacher is going to good timing miss thorpe :D <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  31. i love this tottaly one of the best song only watched it todayu big fan and im just saying hi to all my friends in westbourne sports college!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

    ReplyDelete
  32. Victorious ruks and beck u are so hot and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  33. Victorious is so cool and liz is super hot

    ReplyDelete
  34. is victorious going to end or did it end already?

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love cat she is super pretty and really weird! But she is still awesome
    Tori is very good at singing <3

    ReplyDelete
  36. If any one can get me a record deal call me 630 808 2688

    ReplyDelete
  37. i love this song oh and tell beck he's cute

    ReplyDelete
  38. i love CAT,TORI,JADE,BECK AND ANDRE
    I LOVE YOUR SHOW SOOOOO MUCH I HAVENT MISSED A SHOW

    AND WHEN I HEARD THIS SONG I KEPT ON SINGING ON AND ON AND ON AND ON I EVEN RECORED IT SO I CAN SING THE SONG WHEN EVER I WANT

    I ♥ SONG

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love this song its so good .And i dun know the name of jades bf but he is ccccccccuuute

    ReplyDelete
  40. This song is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  41. this song is is the best song .i sung it to my sister for her birthday and she said exely what trina said in victorious "so wheres my birthday present"

    ReplyDelete
  42. beck is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot

    ReplyDelete
  43. Guess what

    I wrote this song then emailed it to the director and he put it on the show

    amazing huh want more email me at mackenzie020206@gmai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are the biggest liar i know!!!! u cant have wrote this song!! its too good!! LIAR!!!! its called PLAGERISM!!!!!!

      Delete
  44. I love this song so much that I did it for a Talent Show! And if you say you wrote the song I'd bet you not correct because all over the web it says the cast of Victorious made it.

    ReplyDelete
  45. your songs are so awesome 8)

    ReplyDelete
  46. i love victorious before season 2 can out i watched all the parts before it came out i found a website i keep and kept it a secret

    ReplyDelete
  47. This Song Is One Of My Favorites And I Think They Did A Good Job Writing This Song And I Wanted To Be A Song Writer When I Grow Up And I Thought That Because This Song Has Inspired Me So Much!

    ReplyDelete
  48. i love victorious and Victoria Justice!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. hay i love victourus she sings hot and that how i want my voice to sound like

    ReplyDelete
  50. man i love Victorious and Tori i EXPECIALLY LOVE BECK!!!!!! Well i just wanted to send my love to Victoria Justice and allt eh others. Victoria you have the most AMAZING voice and acting skills love you!!!!!!! oh and i watch your show EVERYDAY!!! I also love all the songs that come out on that show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beck i LOVE YOU!!! You are the sexiest boy ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  52. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I ROCKS!!!! U SUCK DICK

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love this song. in my school talent show I am gonna sing it. GET EXITED! VERY!






    Feeling: nervous :{

    ReplyDelete