Hey! This is a blog For "Victorious" Dan Schneider's new TV series set to premiere March 27 2010. "VictoriousTeam" can also be found on TWITTER @VictoriousTeam. Fans may ask questions to "Team Victorious by commenting on posts on the blog!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Freaky Forever Webisodes Review!

-VictoriousTeam

"Wow! I just found myself watching more and more after seeing the 1st episode. I love the creativeness and the whole 'Freaky Friday' thing going on. The acting is absolutley adorable and ... natural! You know? I love the way you guys end an episode with a cliff hanger, and the script is really well writtem out. Also I can't forget the Theme Songs for each season, very cool. You guys know how to work the camera!"

------------------------------------------------------


-TeamVic (Part Of 'VictoriousTeam' Just needed a name to distinguish herself from the rest.)

"They were cute and it looks like they were having alot of fun.
------------------------------------------------------


-Third Victorious (Also Part Of 'VictoriousTeam')


"Reminds me of 'Freaky Friday' and Lizzie McGuire episode "Those Freaky McGuires". I guessed they would trade places. I'm sad your other series "3 Of A Kind" never came out.

1 comment: