Hey! This is a blog For "Victorious" Dan Schneider's new TV series set to premiere March 27 2010. "VictoriousTeam" can also be found on TWITTER @VictoriousTeam. Fans may ask questions to "Team Victorious by commenting on posts on the blog!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Coming Soon!!

Coming soon! :] on TwitpicThis picture was tweeted by @ArianaGrande.
Yesterday the cast went to a Nick meeting and coming back the cast had lots of great things to say about the show.

Ariana Grande ~ "Amazing night!!! I love the cast! Love the creatives! Love the whole team! I love "VicTORIous" and I know you will too :]".

Daniella Monet ~ "Amazing nighttt!!! LOVE my cast and crew!!! Can't wait for you guys to see the show!!! It's going to ROCK... Literally! ;)".

Elizabeth Gillies ~ "AMAZING amazing night. such an awesome cast. cant wait until everyone can enjoy this show!".

All of the girls seemed to say the night was amazing, ha.

Leon Thomas III ~ "I had a great night dinner was fly i cant wait till you guys can see the new show victorious it is really great : )".

Victoria & Matt seemed to be the only ones who didn't comment on the night but, i'm sure they had crazy fun if they attended.

Luv You Victorious Cast!
-VictoriousTeam

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I can't wait to see the show. I thought that the show was premiring in fall '10. well I'm glad that it's coming sooner!! I absolutely <3 victoria and i'm glad that nick has some new people [liz and ariana] well new to some, i know they were in 13. OMG yay!! I've sent an email already too. crazydaisy.mary@gmail.com

    hey-o,
    mary

    ReplyDelete